Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Picture Talking : Taking Chances

Picture is taken from :
http://www.postcrossing.com/gallery


"Taking Chances"

There were times in my life
When I used to believe
That chances only came once in a lifetime
When I missed them, I would never get any other

And the one I wanted so badly
Had passed me by 
Without giving me an opportunity
To give my best 

I was down for so long
Thought my chance was over
That it was the end for me
I could never walk this road any longer

Then the wind of change blows my way
Sweeps away all things I have
And leave me nothing to hold on to
Nothing to make me stay

That is when I finally see
Another chance creeps in
A new land awaits me across the sea
And it's now up to me

Will I step forward?
Will I cross the bridge?
Will I move on without looking back?
This is it, now is the right time..

All my yesterdays have gone
And tomorrows I might never see
I know not for sure what the future brings over there
But I can predict how it'd be like if I stay here

And on that bridge now I'm standing
Keeping my balance so I won't fall
It feels scary at times
Especially when the wind blows hard

But as I move my feet inch by inch
I have a better vision of the place I'm coming to
It's brighter, it's fresher
And I can feel enthusiasm fill my heart again

For the first time after such a long time
I smile, a smile that comes from the heart
I know it now I can make it through
And chances will always come again even after I missed one

But this time I won't take it for granted
I grab it fast, I hold it tight
Welcome me
Into the new world of reality of dreams

Wed 31/10 (2:46 pm)

-Indah-

No comments:

Post a Comment