Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Picture Talking : Farewell

Picture is taken from :
http://www.postcrossing.com/gallery


"Farewell"


I should have known
From the very beginning
That you were too good to be true

But again and again
I always made the same mistake
For falling in love with a guy like you

You, with your sweet words
Always seem to know 
How to warm my heart

Your gentle touch
Manage to Calm me down
Even when you said things I didn't like

My mom always told me
To trust my instinct
But your presence put off my guards

I fell into your trap 
Without even realizing it was there
Since I met you

I was too blind to see
Blinded by the love I felt
Until it was all too late

My heart had been broken again
Into million pieces that made me wonder
Would I ever make it whole again one day?

After days of arguing between my head and my heart
I decided to leave you
Carried on with what was left of me

It's so hard not to look back
Even when I know you won't even be there
To tell me not to go

Such a lonely road I need to travels
To the unknown world I will finally be
Farewell, Love

Perhaps we'll meet again in another world
But as for the rest of this life
I sincerely hope to never meet you again

Wed 31/10 (3:03 pm)

-Indah-

No comments:

Post a Comment