Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Picture Talking : (My) Life Without You

Picture is taken from :
http://www.postcrossing.com/gallery


"(My) Life Without You"

They always say I'm too good for you
How I'm better off without you
I should find someone else to be by my side
Someone better, someone who's not you

But what do they know?
For you're the only one I want 
The only one that makes my heart skips a beat
The one that always stay

You're my perfect match
The one I can always talk to
Even when we disagree on things
We never care to make our differences bigger than they are

Yes, we are opposite in many ways
But oddly to say, we fill each other right in
We complete each other 
And we grow to be a better person when we're together

So why do they insist us to break us?
Why can't they see the good that I see in you?
Doesn't what I feel matter?
I can't live without you, I just don't want to

For you're the air that I breathe
The reason I welcome each morning passionately
The one who heals my broken heart
And leads me to move on with my life

My life without you
Will surely be blue
Like stamps without glue
Won't stick long, it's true

So, hush.. don't say another word
For he is my world and I write in bold
Life without you
I hope it won't ever come true

Wed 31/10 (1:00 pm)


-Indah-

No comments:

Post a Comment