Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Picture Talking : Spending Time With You

Picture is taken from :
picture sharing from FB


"Spending Time With You"

Grandpa,

Do you know that I always love spending time with you? Just looking at your kind face makes me feel peaceful. Being around you makes me feel safe.

I know at times I make mistakes and I'll probably still make them for the rest of my life, but you never scold me, not ever once. All you do is take my hand and lead me to my bedroom, you ask me to sit down and then you sit beside me. I was so scared that you would be mad at me. But you were silence for a moment and the first thing that came out of your mouth was, "What do you think you did wrong, Child?" then I burst into tears while you gave me a friendly pat on my shoulder.

I'm a naughty kid, I know I am, Grandpa.. Mom and Dad always say so, and so do my teachers, what's worse is that my friends follow their examples and start call me names. But I didn't mean to be naughty, Grandpa, I don't, I swear I don't. But it's just that.. at times my good intentions bring me bad results and people take it the wrong way.

But since the talk we had in my bedroom, Grandpa, I try my best to be good, cause I don't want you to be sad. I know you're sad, Grandpa, you need not to tell me that cause I can see it in your eyes. And I don't want you to be sad, Grandpa, especially not because of me. I want to make you proud, Grandpa, yes, I do.

So, Grandpa, please stay awhile. Please be well again. Give me time to prove that I can be good, I can make you smile. I can make you be the proudest Grandpa in the world when you introduce me to your friends.

I love you, Grandpa, I do. Please don't leave me. I want to spend more time with you. I like having you around. I like listening to your stories. I like getting to know more about Grandma from the stories you tell me.

I'll make you another cup of tea with a drop of rose oil, just the way you like it, Grandpa. And we will split the chicken pie in half and begin our tea party again, like we used to.

Do you remember all those moments, Grandpa? I do, because those are my treasure moments and I don't want them to end, Grandpa. I want to have more time to spend with you.

Please, Grandpa, please, open your eyes. I hate it when your eyes are close like this and you don't respond to anything I say. Don't say goodbye to me just yet, Grandpa. Not now, not ever. I don't want to lose you, Grandpa. Sleep well now, Grandpa. And may tomorrow those two wonderful grey eyes will meet mine.

I love you, Grandpa.

Wednesday 14/11 (8:54 am)

-Indah-

No comments:

Post a Comment